Logo for our non-profit start-up wanted!
WiederHolz’s mission is to create a community and establish a community platform for repairing and upcycling furniture and materials to maximize material efficiency. This mission is highly influenced by the concept of “of the community, by the community for the community. Therefore, we are organizing this logo competition to engage community from the beginning of our journey. We are looking forward to your participation.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us (email@example.com). Before you proceed, please take a look on the following points in order to participate the competition.
- Logo submission period 1st July – 20th July 2020 by 12 PM
- Winner announcement 1st August 2020
- Have be a residence within Schleswig-Holstein
- No age limit
Rewards for the winner:
- Membership of the future WiederHolz community workshop
- Gift box of WiederHolz product
- Prize Money 30 Euro
- Feature on our social media page
- Conveys the idea of WiederHolz
- Color combination
- Accepted file type: .ai, .dwg, .psd, .pdf, .jpg, .png
- Original file should be submitted
- WiederHolz website
- Names and personal data of the participant will not be published if he/she does not win the competition
- Names and personal data of the participant will not be published if he/she wins but does not want his/her name to be published
- No personal data will be used for commercial or promotional purpose
- The winner’s logo will be a property of WiederHolz and the designer will not be able use if for any other purpose
- The designer will not be able to reclaim the logo from WiederHolz
- Decision of WiederHolz team will be treated as final for selecting the logo based on the criteria